- Diploma or BSc Degree in Engineering, Construction Coordination, Mechanical Estimating or related field would be an asset
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time
- Ability to meet sensitive timelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite including MS Excel, and MS Project
- Experience is not necessary but would be an asset.
-Able to work on his own or with a team with minimal instruction
-Coordinate daily scope of work with supervisor or other employees to optimize resources
-Be able to prepare a complete material list for the next day of work
-Achieve the rate of production expected by the supervisor
-Keep their work area clean and in order and avoid material waste
-Be a team player, respectful and able to report any harassment
-Work safely and diligently at all times
-Provide positive leadership leading by example.
-Check on staff assistance, make sure the workers arrive and leave on time
-Create material list for assigned projects based on the demand of the specific jobs and coordinate material delivery
-Ensure minimal waste of time & material
-Obtain signed change orders for all work not on original estimate
-Lead safety meetings
-Verify adequate levels of quality as the jobs are finalized
-Review scope of work with estimator/project coordinator on a weekly basis. Look for deviations from the original scope of work.
-Keep track of progress and report any delay to production manager
-Understand and read construction drawings
Entry Level Pipe Insulators and Firestop Crew
- Not afraid to work in height
- Strong work ethic
- Fluid in English in speaking and reading is the muse
- Experience in construction environment will be an asset
- Quick learner
- Able to arrive job site on time
Call for a free estimate Office: (604)-553-3500